[HG-PBEM] Re: Griz be gone

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 08:47:28 -0700 (MST)

>> What are your rules regarding players killing players.

I feel that this question could be read two ways.

Serious question: I actually don't have a problem with it as a GM. If it
makes sense. Your fellow player victim would though. ^_^ Basically, it
isn't a good idea to do that, on purpose. Still, you guys could coordinate
and come to an agreement on something like that if you want to change
characters or what not. Just let me know.

Light-hearted question: Sure, go ahead. ^_^

>> And this is in no way related to Aarons email...it just happens to be
>> a coincidence.
>>
>> Yeah....coincidence.

Sure thing. <Looks the other way.> ^_^

Later.