[HG-PBEM] Re: At the Red Hat

  • From: "Aaron O'Reilly" <lvmonkey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 15:43:28 -0500

> The elevator lift made a short trip of getting tot he Red Hat Lounge.
> Rhogen, Terry, Luc, Lyle and a reluctant Saddik entered through a doorway
> of hanging beads.
>
> "Hey," Saddik exclaimed to the rest of he guys. "Did you notice that these
> beads are all little red hats?"

Rohgen stumbled through the beads while spinning around to get a better look
at the beads through his drunk gaze.

> Lyle looked back and Saddik with a look of complete dissatisfaction.
> "Saddik, shut up and keep alert."
>
> "But--"
>
> This time, Lyle just held up a hand.
>
> Scanning the lounge, the fivesome found the room was crowded and hardly
> anyone noticing their entrance. Saddik noticed Kiara in the far corner
> first.
>
> "There's Kiara," Saddik pointed.
>
> Luc, who had spied a tight, scantly-clad woman standing alone near the
> bar, said, "Eh? Saddik, you're distracting me."

With a drunken swagger, Roh approached Kiara. "Lookin good, sweetie" He said
with one eyebrow sexily a loft on his drunked face with an elbow on the wall
beside Kiara. His eyebrows started to wiggle while his devilish smirk grew.

ook