[aodvv2-discuss] using ".origAddrMetric" and ".targAddrMetric"

  • From: Charlie Perkins <charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 15:04:09 -0800

Hello Vicky,

I have made the changes that you suggested for more specific terminology.

Regards,
Charlie P.

On 3/4/2015 2:39 AM, Victoria Mercieca wrote:
Hi Charlie,

I noticed you have removed some of the RFC5444 elements in each section. I think we should have a comment /* Build RFC5444 message */ to create a clear boundary between the AODVv2 message elements and the RFC5444. Having said that, the way you have done it in this version, avoiding the specifics, might avoid the grief from the MANET list!

Also based on Lotte's comments, where we have "rteMsg.metric" we should have "rteMsg.origAddrMetric" and "rteMsg.targAddrMetric", and where we have "inRREQ.metric", "outRREQ.metric", "outRREP.metric" and "inRREP.metric", we should replace with the more specific, either ".origAddrMetric" or ".targAddrMetric".

Regards,
Vicky.

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 2:44 AM, Charlie Perkins <charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hello folks,

    Here's an update.  I hope to finish it tomorrow.
    Any comments you have will be appreciated.

    Regards,
    Charlie P.