[aodvv2-discuss] implementations?

  • From: Lotte Steenbrink <lotte.steenbrink@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 13:59:41 +0100

Hi all,
since this was another point that was criticized during the meeting, I was
wondering if it would make sense to try to reach out to people who might want
to implement AODVv2. I personally don't think that my implementation may be
enough to justify a standards track draft, and I'd feel more confident asking
for Last Call with another implementation as a reference. What do you think?
And in case you approve, do you happen to have someone in your network that may
be interested in implementing AODVv2, or find somebody that does it for them?

Regards,
Lotte