[aodvv2-discuss] Re: draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2-09a

  • From: Victoria Mercieca <vmercieca0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 13:20:10 +0100

Hi Charlie,

Thank you for the update and the XML file. Rick is doing the pandoc thing
now and I've started reading through already to identify where work needs
to be done.

Thanks everyone for the opportunity to do this and for your confidence in
me :) I'm going to get stuck in very soon.

If anyone has anything in particular that needs addressing let me know,
otherwise I'll work through it bit by bit.

Kind regards,
Vicky.

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 5:02 PM, Charlie Perkins <
charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello folks,

Here's the latest and greatest. Unless something changes, I assume the
editorial pen resides now with Vicky.

Regards,
Charlie P.