[aodvv2-discuss] Re: Writing for the future <was, Appendices and RFC 5444 >

  • From: Lotte Steenbrink <lotte.steenbrink@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 10:05:39 +0100

Hi Victoria,

one small question– While loking for occurrences of OrigAddrMetric I noticed
that the metric of a RREQ was only referred to as *RREQ.metric , instead of
*RREQ.OrigAddrMetric (the same with RREP). While there is only one metric value
in each packet that needs to be looked at, it's counterintuitive to me to
switch from using the name of the Metric TLV that's being used there to (the
admittedly more concise) “metric”.

Or am I missing something here?

Regards,
Lotte