[aodvv2-discuss] Re: Requesting last call

  • From: Victoria Mercieca <vmercieca0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 10:55:29 +0100

Hi all,

I'd like to do the update to separation of our route table from the RIB but
then yes I think we should request last call.

Regards,
Vicky.
On 20 Oct 2015 21:23, "Ratliff, Stanley" <sratliff@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

John,

Sorry. My fault... :-( ;-) There just didn't seem to be much to talk
about face-to-face, given that AODVv2 & DLEP going to last-call are
email-list activities. Past that, there's the recharter (which we've been
told we can't proceed on until AODVv2/DLEP are last-called). All of that,
plus a HUGE airline bill to fly to Yokohama, plus the email chatter that
hotel reservations were messed up and people were booking rooms as far away
as Tokyo....

Anyway. Yes, I believe AODVv2 is ready for a WGLC request, which should be
put on the list.

Regards,
Stan