[aodvv2-discuss] Re: Hangout in the morning

  • From: Lotte Steenbrink <lotte.steenbrink@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 12:57:17 +0200

Am 29.04.2015 um 17:38 schrieb Charlie Perkins <charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hello Lotte,

I'm not sure exactly what that means... Let me go look to see if anything
has shown up
at my gmail account (which I *never* use otherwise).

You could set up a forwarding rule there.. because the invitation should land
on all e-mail accounts that are connected to your google account

Regards,
Charlie P.

On 4/29/2015 8:35 AM, Lotte Steenbrink wrote:
Am 29.04.2015 um 17:33 schrieb Charlie Perkins
<charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hello again,

Maybe Google would like it better if you invited me as
"charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxx"?
I invited you with your google account.. maybe you could add
charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxx to your google account so that you'll get the
notiification e-mails too? :)

Regards,
Charlie P.

On 4/28/2015 11:41 PM, Charlie Perkins wrote:
Hello folks,

I reckon we are going to have a meeting sometime about 8:30am Pacific Time.

I guess someone will send me a URL, or else I will be lucky and Chrome will
help me.

Regards,
Charlie P.