[aodvv2-discuss] E2E security and the Security Considerations

  • From: Charlie Perkins <charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 16:17:31 -0700

Hello folks,

I will try to catch up on this now that I have beaten down a dozen dragons today.

First I will check the TODO list from Lotte.

I propose to revise the E2E security Internet Draft that I recently submitted. I would really like to have this as a separate document if you do not have objections. The algorithm could be cited as normative by the AODVv2 document, which will be O.K. because you can bet I will be very responsive to requirements for revisions as may be discussed on the [manet] mailing list. Such a requirement is without a doubt something that was not foreseen to be included in the original charter item.

Please let me know what you think about my proposal.

Regards,
Charlie P.