[aodvv2-discuss] Agenda for tomorrow

  • From: Charlie Perkins <charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 15:10:54 -0700

Hello folks,

I'd like to find out what we need to do to be ready for Last Call. That is my top priority.

If we get 100 comments the day before Internet Draft cutoff, then someone might argue that we are not ready for Last Call and try to kill AODVv2. This would be dirty pool, but I have seen worse.

Discussion about the RFC 5444 guidance draft might be interesting, but I haven't read it yet. Plus I fear that any negative comment about it on the list would motivate revenge. In a functional, technical IETF world, this would be far-fetched.

Maybe it all depends upon the judgement of reasonable people about whether we have lived up to our commitments. I certainly hope so.

Regards,
Charlie P.