[antispam-f] Strange error

  • From: Dave Barnett <nospam3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 09:44:49 GMT

[Posted and mailed]

AntiSpam is reporting an error " -ERR Missing spool file, sorry.
Deleting. ".  This has only occurred in the last couple of days.  At
first, normal service was resumed on a repeat fetch, but this is not
happening now.

The result is that my e-mail is blocked.  Obviously, I can post to the
AS mailing list but there is little point as I can't read a reply.  (I
am, however, mailing this to the list, just in case it gets through.)

Another fault is that a number of e-mails have been lost (mostly Spam,
of course) but that is down to the ISP.  I wonder how much Ham was
lost; I may never know.

--
Dave
Keep GMT all year