[antispam-f] RegEx Testing

  • From: Martin <freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 17:06:58 +0000 (GMT)

Now that AS v1.59a8 has RegEx support, I wondered if anyone was
interested in a little application I wrote to help test Regular
Expressions in a standalone way before committing them to a Rules file?
(... which I needed when helping to add RegEx support to AS!)

It is currently in Beta status, but seems reasonably stable now, and I
would be interested in any comments before I formally release it.

In anyone would like a copy, please email me direct.

Martin

--
Martin Avison      using a British Iyonix running RISC OS 5
                   and the Pluto mail and newsreader