[antispam-f] Mouse button reversal for iconbar icon

  • From: John Williams <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 13:35:54 +0000 (GMT)

I have just upgraded from the original AntiSpam as filter times in Pluto
were getting out of hand at US wake-up time, particularly to message IDs
from this address.

On my original copy, pressed into service at the time of the GIBE virus, I
had reversed to actions of the mouse buttons on the iconbar icon to be in
line with NewsHound and POPstar - ie, Adjust-Click to run rather than
Select.

Could the maintainer:

        1. Say which lines to alter in the current version (1.60.2)  to
achieve this?

        2. Consider making this an option in future versions?

Thank you for the continued work on this app.

John

--
||       John Williams         ||     Brittany, Northern France
         Who is John Williams? http://www.picindex.info/author/
           E-mail replies only accepted from RISC OS machines
Somewhere nice to stay in Brittany? http://petit.four.free.fr/visitors/locate