[antispam-f] Re: Kicked off the list without notice

  • From: Frank de Bruijn <antispam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 23:40:49 +0200

In article <bd634f6950.ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Richard Porter <ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 10 Jun 2009 list wrote:

> > On 10 Jun, Frank de Bruijn <antispam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Charming. Last night I discovered some braindead automated listdroid
> >> must have kicked me off the mailing list,

> > Hmmm. How can you tell you've been kicked off?
> > I've been assuming there have been very little email posts lately.

> Some of these lists can kick you off automatically if they get a
> number of bounces within a set period, but the list owner should have
> been notified.

Indeed. And that never happened.

Besides, I'm on several busier lists with FreeLists, all with @aconet.nl
addresses, and I haven't been unsubscribed from any of them (I checked).
Still looks like a FreeLists screw up to me.

I seem to remember someone on one of the other lists mentioning the same
kind of problems. He is periodically unsubscribed without any reason or
notification. I hope I'm not in for a similar mess...

Regards,
Frank