[antispam-f] Re: Error &3D

  • From: Brian Howlett <brian.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 00:48:19 GMT

On 25 Mar, Frank de Bruijn wrote:
> Brian Howlett wrote:

>> I've been getting a number of "Error &3D" messages for the last few
>> days while accessing a couple of my mailboxes.

> Connection refused.

>> Any thoughts?

> Hard to say. Busy server? Broken server? Maintenance?

The service status page shows no issues - email server has been up
since March 11th.

> Messed up maintenance because of new equipment that hadn't been tested
> properly (just had a bit of that in a large data center over here)?

Unlikely, but not impossible.

> Does this provider have a status page or a customer forum that could
> provide more information?

No forum. Status page shows no problem, though.

> Is it running its services on an Equinix data center by any chance?

No idea. The last few fetches have been OK, and in any case they are
both low traffic accounts.

I'll report back if it persists - should I set the logging level to
something other than "Both"?
--
Brian Howlett
Last year I went fishing with Salvador Dali. He was using a dotted