[antispam-f] Re: AntiSpam, POPstar and VirtualRPC

  • From: Frank de Bruijn <antispam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 07:29:58 +0200

In article <4f9913f3b4tricia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Tricia Garner <tricia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am trying to set up !AnitSpam and !POPstar on VirtualRPC for Mac.
> Having set the Download file as
> <POPstar$MailDir>.spool.mail.text.incoming - same as on the Iyonix -
> downloading of messages appears to be as normal but there is no file
> in the !POPstar mail directory. Should the syntax be different in the
> case of VirtualRPC?

Not that I'm aware of.

> Any help gratefully received,

Are all the settings *exactly* the same as on the Iyonix?

Does the variable POPstar$MailDir exist?

Do all the directories on the path you mentioned exist with the correct
name? AntiSpam won't create them if they don't. It will (silently)
revert to 'defer' if it cannot create the download file.

Regards,
Frank