[antidote] If you think the cablecos are bad ...

  • From: jim rogers <jimorogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antidote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 07:32:49 -0800 (PST)

I hope this works. I've attached a Word file to this
that I hope everyone can access. It's a story that
appeared in the last edition of Telecom Policy Report.
It's about one of the so-called "public interest"
non-profit organizations that has very distinct ties
to the Bell companies. If anyone can't access the word
file, send me a personal email and I'll reply with the
actual copy itself.
The point I'm trying to make is that as bad as the
cablecos are, they pale in comprison to the RBOCs. Did
anyone follow that SBC/Bill Daley-backed legislation
in Illinois? I don't recall any of the cablecos doing
anything like that.

How about the Oct. 20 "secret" cocktail party In D.C.,
sponsored by USTA and the RBOCs. The cablecos haven't
done anything like that?

Maybe there are no "white hats" in this industry --
only various shade of gray.

Some of them are downright black.

JR

-- Type: application/msword