[angelscript] WIP #3 2004/06/29

  • From: "Andreas Jonsson" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "angelscript" <angelscript@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 22:15:44 -0300

Dear subscribers,
I've just posted the latest work in progress.

http://www.angelcode.com/angelscript/wip.asp

The new addition is the support for modules. Which requires a few changes to
the following methods:

  a.. AddScriptSection()
  b.. Build()
  c.. GetFunctionCount()
  d.. GetFunctionIDByName()
  e.. GetFunctionIDByDecl()
The easiest way to get things working again is to add 0 (or "") as the first
parameter to these functions. That makes your application use a module with no
name.

There is no interaction between modules so far. The only thing they share is
the engine configuration. A future version will allow connection between
modules so that they can interact.

Oh, and if you are enumerating script functions, you'll notice that @init() and
@exit() are no longer enumerated.

There is still a lot to do on version 1.8.0 so I had better get back to work. ;)

Regards,
Andreas
AngelScript - AngelCode Scripting Library
http://www.angelcode.com/angelscript/
http://www.angelcode.com/forums/