[angelscript] AS 2.0.0 WIP 3

  • From: "Andreas Jonsson" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "angelscript" <angelscript@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 22:17:32 -0200

Just uploaded WIP 3. It completes the support for object handles and brings a
few bug fixes.
Some problems with calling conventions have been fixed for the Linux version,
and the Dreamcast version has once again been made working. Big thanks to
Fredrik Ehnbom for helping out on those departments.

Very little is missing before the final release now. I will implement a couple
of new bytecode instructions to fix alignment problems on the Dreamcast (and
other SH4 platforms). I will also make the assembler VM work again, its missing
the latest instructions introduced with version 2.0.0.

Regards,
Andreas
AngelScript - AngelCode Scripting Library
http://www.angelcode.com/angelscript/
http://www.angelcode.com/forums/