[angelscript] 1.8.2 WIP 1

  • From: "Andreas Jonsson" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "angelscript" <angelscript@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 22:05:23 -0300

Dear subscribers,
So far I haven't received any bug reports on version 1.8.1. Let's hope it
continues that way.

I've already started work on the next version and this first WIP brings support
for class methods from classes with multiple inheritance.

I've also made changes in preparation for inclusion of asCRestore code, now the
byte code generated by the compiler is completely independent of other modules,
which means that the order in which the modules are loaded is no longer
important. Global properties registered by the application are also now
referenced by index rather than by the direct memory address registered. This
all means that if you need to store and load compiled byte code you can do so
already, you only have to include the asCRestore class, that Dennis Bollyn
contributed to the project.

Regards,
Andreas Jönsson
Author of AngelScript

AngelScript - AngelCode Scripting Library
http://www.angelcode.com/angelscript/
http://www.angelcode.com/forums/