[analogorgans] Re: [RodgersOrganUsers] 220 manual

  • From: "Thomas W. Nelson" <twn@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorganusers@xxxxxxxxxx, analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 22:58:43 -0400

OrganMD@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Some years ago I loaned out my manual and never got it back, however
> what is your question?  I may be able to answer it.
>
> Bill
>
> Rocky Mountain Organ Co., Inc.
> William S (Bill) Hesterman, President

That is so aggravating.  I lost several Conn manuals the same way when I
was a tech.

I don't actually have a question, Bill - my request is somewhat more
'sinister' :-).  I need the schematics of the 220 to assist in
transplanting a large portion of the rack circuitry to expand my 660
with an independent swell division and a solo reed.  A sort of
FrankenRodgers...

Jean Moquin has graciously come through with scans of a 220 manual in
PDF format, saving me the trouble.  This Rodgers organ community is the
greatest.

Tom Nelson
twn@xxxxxxx