[analogorgans] Re: Rodgers 750I 'SCARBOROUGH' Organ

  • From: MILTON S MILLER <organgrinder64@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 18:11:10 -0700 (PDT)

i played one of those in a lutheran church for 19 years.nice organ.i made a lot
of recordings on it .  milt   detroit

famous13 <famous13@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      Hello,

  My name is Barry, I am an retired organist and I am new to the list.  I have
a Rodgers 750I 'SCARBOROUGH' Organ which has some problems.  The memory does
not capture the stop registrations.  The memory batteries were reading low
voltage 1.5 volts so I changed out both 2.5 volt batteries with fresh ones
which the organ charged and the result was the same -- no pistons would capture
the stop registrations SET to memory, however, the (0) Cancel piston works.  In
addition, the MIXTURE III stop fates out after the organ has been turned on for
2 minutes or less.  If anyone can give advice on these two problems, it would
be very much appreciated.  Thanks.

  Barry
  Organist
  famous13@xxxxxxxxxxx