[analogorgans] Re: Rodgers 220-II air sound

  • From: matt@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 17:03:11 -0600 (CST)

No offense taken; it's a fair question.  But yes, I did know about the
switch.  I can't hear any difference between when the switch is on or off.
 I've tried turning the pots on the board to either extreme, and I've
listened to a variety of stops and keys as well.

I should mention that the air sound switch had been wired to the emitter
of Q285 (instead of the base, as shown in the schematic).  I moved the
wire, and I don't see any obvious damage (like burned or shorted
components) on the board.  I'm loath to start pulling and testing
components without a better idea of how the circuit works.

Matt

This list is provided by Frog Music Press at www.frogmusic.com.