[analogorgans] Re: Baldwin 630T Update

  • From: Karen Lewis <kkinglewis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 16:12:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Milt: We are going to buy some Walker speakers as soon an we sell the
Allen.They gave a price of $150.00 each for 4 TP3's and $405.00 for the B 101
bass. That's a total of $1005.00 plus shipping.The TP3's are small and can  bed
shipped UPS but the bass has to be shipped  by truck because of the weight.

milton miller <mrcool6020002003@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  hey karen;  i tried writing
you before about your speakers on your organ.did you decide to use something
other than the allen speakers?  milt miller   detroit

Karen Lewis <kkinglewis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:     This message is for Rick powers.I
tried to e-mail you directly but it came back as addressee unknown. I wanted to
l et you know that I have a 1983 Allen digital for sale and I liv e in your
area( north central FL 11/2 hours from Jacksonville. If you are interested, let
me kn ow an d I will send you the complete specifications.

Regards,Karen

kkinglewis@xxxxxxxxx

EpOrganist@xxxxxxx wrote:
      Thanks for your helpful replies.

  We have obtained a manual for the 630T.
  It is very comprehensive.

  Using it, we have discovered that the trouble is in
  the "manual preamp 2" section of the preamplifier.

  I was in error in the previous post.  The distortion occurs
  in all ten voices using this preamplifier. [mainly flutes]
  It is quite noticeable and needs to be corrected.

  All three preamplifiers are on the same circuit board,
  which is going to be a "bear" to replace. Many wires.

  If you know of a good source for replacement parts
  for this instrument, please let me know.  Thanks.

  Rick Powers
  EpOrganist@xxxxxxx

  Karen C. Lewis, AGO
  Organist
  Holy Cross Catholic Church
  Cross City,FL

signature

  test'; " type=text/css>

Karen C. Lewis, AGO
  Organist
  Holy Cross Catholic Church
  Cross City,FL

Yahoo! Mail goes everywhere you do.  Get it on your phone.