[analogorgans] AOB information request

  • From: "Thomas W. Nelson" <twnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 15:35:12 -0500

I'm hoping that someone in the group may be able to assist, or provide
pointers to possible sources of information for some Associated Organ
Builders (AOB) components.

I recently purchased a set of 12 'ranks' of AOB generators in their
original 'cubes' that came from a two manual console that was sadly
gutted for a MIDI/digital installation.  I would like to reuse these
generators in an older analog console that I'm rebuilding for personal
use, and I need representative schematics and/or other technical
information that would allow me to integrate them into the appropriate
keying and audio circuits.  The generators use PCB numbers 7606 A and B,
if that is any help.  Exact vintage is unknown, although it's believed
to be around the late 70's to early 80's.  I'll try to provide further
details if needed.  I'm perfectly willing to pay for copying, shipping,
etc., of useful documentation.

Please don't tell me to contact Britson Organworks.  I was already
referred to them by the seller, but I haven't received a response to
several emails I've sent over the past month, so I'm looking for other
sources so I can get started ASAP.

Thanks in advance...

Tom Nelson
Milford, NH