[analogorgans] 330 moving adventure.....

  • From: "Jean Moquin" <jean.moquin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 05:53:02 -0400

Jack,

         Proper rack spacing is critical with those instruments. I had a
similar problem with my own 330E. The pitch of one note was flying away when
rack no. 1 whas closed. I noticed that the bottom racks retaining screws had
been moved. I simply removed the existing spacers and replaced everything with
metal bars, for both top and bottom spacers, giving the maximum possible
clearance between the three racks. I could send you pics if wanted....

     Also, one has to be very carefull when assembling a cable to those 5 pin
connectors; it is easy to get a short there!...Double check insulation before
assembling the cover with the plug.

Jean