[analogorgans] Re: 327, What organ do I have, Leslie on Rodgers, etc.

  • From: "milton miller" <organgrinder64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 06:55:05 -0400

hi everyone;  having played a 330 tab organ in the 70's,it also sounded qite
nice with the leslie on slow.gave the sound sort of a movement quality that
made it kind of pipish for me.i played a 750scarbourough c model for 19
years,but it didn't use a leselie.they had a flute trem.but it didn't have
the slow speed like the 330 did with the leslie,and i think the 330 was a
much better sounding organ.it's still used to this day,but the leslis blew
out on it and has been disconnected.still a good sounding organ.  milt
miller   i was the only one that ever used the leslie on fast.usually just
for one verse on the gospel type hymns.i don't use a leslie constantly.i get
tired of trems quite fast.