[AMHSO] Introduction

  • From: "Andrei Kouznetsov" <andrei.kouznetsov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amhso@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 19:13:09 +0100

Hi A-life Mutants

I am Andrei, biochemist from Moscow. Before, I investigated
a sperm-mediated gene transfer in Lab conditions. I
observed that sperm cells can capture any foreign DNA,
incorporate it in the sperm chromatin and transmit it into
ova during fertilization. Thus all living organisms might
be connected in a ?sperm-mediated? genetic net?

Since 4 years I spend my time in Germany. Now I am in
Freiburg University, where I am making the protein design.
I use the methods of artificial evolution for creation of
novel proteins. My research in the molecular biology is
connected something with nanotechnology and autonomous
molecular devices. But I dream sometimes to simulate the
sperm-mediated gene transfer in a virtual media.

My homepage is http://obolab.euro.ru

Best wishes
Andrei