[AMHSO] { Download NKS-Explorer Kit } download failure

  • From: Abdiel Caceres <acaceres@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amhso@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 18:53:16 -0600

Hello, joana

I had a similar problem, but I wrote to technical support and I requested that the account was reactivated, they reactivated the page by a new attempt

The email is orders@xxxxxxxxxxx

>> Im Abdiel Caceres and I have a personal Licence for { NKS-Explorer-kit for Mathematica }

>>I just have try to download it, but my net system are bad this days and when i try to download again, then I >>can not.

>>My personal Licence Numeber is
>>XXXXX-XXXX

I like try to download again
-abdiel caceres gonzalez
Centro de Investigacion y de Estudios Avanzados IPN
Mexico DF
http://computacion.cs.cinvestav.mx/~acaceres
tel.[01|044] 55-1171-4008