[amen] Re: Your conference talk

  • From: "Peter Deyneka Russian Ministries" <mail@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 08:27:20 -0500

Who does this go to??

-----Original Message-----
From: amen-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amen-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Elizabeth Roberts
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 11:58 PM
To: amen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amen] Your conference talk

I didn=B9t get your attachment =AD can you let me have it ?  I was =
unable to
attend the conference because of a family emergency.
Elizabeth Roberts
52 Paultons Square  London SW3 5DT  tel:020 7352 3882 mobile 07968
801178
Website:  www.crookedstane.com

take a vacation from the list on the list home page here:
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/webpage?webpage_id=3Damen

vacation from the list on the list home page here:
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/webpage?webpage_id=amen