[amen] Hosanna: Before Easter a word on an Immediate Need , If you will...

  • From: Seraphim Sigrist <ssigrist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 15:38:31 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Friends,
  Friends of the legacy of Fr Alexander Men and also within that
  of the work of our community Hosanna. This will be brief...
  Easter messages and greetings will follow but...

  A good many of you have pledged to help Hosanna this year
  but reasonably not done so just yet...
  and others of one heart with us have not yet pledged.

  Could you, whom this describes, help us just NOW?
  (1)
  The need is this, that as I described we are rennovating the newly
  acquired first floor of a large building which will be the new
  Missionary Center in central Moscow and this is creating a cost
  outside the budget and greater than what was realized by the
  sale of the old smaller missionary center(a freestanding one
  storey building which was smaller and also costly to maintain),
  You may see pictures of the new center before rennovation at
  http://voyager.smugmug.com/gallery/1231056

  (2)
  Karina Cherniak from Moscow will be in the United States for
  two weeks from April 26. It would be wonderful if she could
  take back with her substantial donations for this work.

  We do have a grant request in process of consideration but
  it will not be decided until Summer and there is no guarantee
  we will receive anything from this request of course.

  We have just in recent days realized the extent of work needed
  in a precise way and also that grant assistance will not immediately
  be available. so we do need some thousands of dollars, perhaps
  $15,000 but part of the work can be deferred of course until
  monies become available, so the only thing I can say is that we do
  need immediate assistance in whatever amount the Lord gives us now.

  (3)
  Thanks to First Presbyterian of Bellevue Washington which voted
  an additional and special $3,800 for this work!
  I hesitate to mention the amount in that it is rather large and
  if you can give $20 you might feel deterred...but every gift
  added together is what will meet the need.

  (4)
  What I do ask if anyone now will, is for your assistance...
  PAY PAL which is given at the end of the signature below works
  and is secure and safe and moves immediately into our bank account.
  check to the address below...

  (5)
  You know our work reaches the prisoner, the handicapped, the poor
  and those who have not heard the words of Jesus or received them,
  by visit, by magazine, by assistance, by teaching, by being
  with...
  empowered by you,
  and the more if  you will this Easter,
                     in the Lord yours
                           +Seraphim

    +Seraphim Sigrist

  INFORMATION FOR DONATION

Donations for HOSANNA if by check to
The Patristic Society
c.o 320 South Broadway, Unity P-7
Tarrytown New York 10591
   (all correspondence to me:  ssigrist@xxxxxxxxx, or sigrist@xxxxxxxx )

OR TO PAYPAL --CLICK ON "DONATE" BUTTON AT
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=hosanna
AND
 FOLLOW
 THE SIMPLE DIRECTIONS TO MAKE CREDIT CARD OR
BANK ACCOUNT DONATION.