[amc] thanks for prayers

  • From: "HH" <hm.hopson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church AMC Listerserve" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Susie Ashley" <jashley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Cantor Marie Betcher Betcher" <cantoree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Lisa Black" <lcblack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Sharon Bryant" <iwantmynamehere@xxxxxxxxx>,"Nelda Carpinter" <neldac@xxxxxxxxx>,"Janelle CurlinTaylor" <jcurlint@xxxxxxx>,"Carolyn Farris" <clfarris@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"John Fenner" <jfenner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Kebana Frost" <kebana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Lemae Higgs" <lemae@xxxxxxxx>,"Jerry Hopson" <jhopson3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Pollyanna Hopson" <phopson1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Ora Houston" <oraann1@xxxxxxxxx>,"Nancy Lamb" <nancyflamb@xxxxxxxxx>,"Joe Latting" <jlatting@xxxxxxxxx>,"Patti Peacock" <pattip49@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"Kathy Reid" <kathy_reid2002@xxxxxxxxx>,"Sharyn Reynolds" <greynolds@xxxxxxxx>,"Sharyn Reynolds" <sreynolds41071@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Beth Rumancik" <beth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Judy Smith" <judy.muse@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"Roberta Tsukahara" <tsukahara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Steve and Val Wallace" <stvnval@xxxxxxx>,"Beverly Williams-Hawkins" <baobabspirit@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 20:18:04 -0500

Thank you, everyone!!!! My daughter-in-law Allison, delivered a healthy 5.5 #
17.5 inch adorable, handsome (actually beautiful) baby boy by C-section late
this morning.  I arrived in time to hold him in swaddling blankets.  Ken is
tired but happy father.  I know your prayers had an impact on this wonderful
outcome.  God bless you all...

---
HH