[amc] sewing machine

  • From: Trinity Child Development Center <trinitycdc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mennonite church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 18:27:15 -0500

The CDC was given a Kenmore Sewing machine in a cabinet that had previously
worked.  We did not sell it at our Yard Sale.  Someone just recently bought
another "vintage" machine that we had also advertised on Craig's List.
As we were talking, she was telling us how older machines really worked well in
sewing thro' leather and heavy material and they last longer, etc.

Before I post this Kenmore on Craig's List again, I was wondering if we would
want to keep a machine here in the Quilt Room for people to use? Would it help
in any way for the Relief Sale?

 Would anyone be willing to use it to teach others (inicluding school agers at
the CDC in the summer?

Does anyone have any feelings about an older sewing machine?

Gloria Neunaber

Director
Emeritus
Trinity Child Development Center

5801 Westminster Drive
Austin, TX  78723
512-928-2212

                                   I GoodSearch & GoodShop for Trinity Child
Development Center

Raise money for us just by searching the Internet
                with GoodSearch.com (powered by Yahoo), or shopping online with
GoodShop.com