[amc] resource: free house cleaning for women with cancer

  • From: "Garland Robertson" <lauralarue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <amc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 21:26:15 -0600

Hello all....
One of the social workers at the hospital shared this piece of information with
me on Friday.  I want to share it with you in case you know someone that might
benefit from this service.
Laura

Subject: resource: free house cleaning for women with cancer

                Cleaning for a Reason:   If you know any woman currently
undergoing
                cancer treatment for ANY type of cancer, please pass the word
to her that there
                is a cleaning service that provides FREE housecleaning - once
per month for
                4 months while she is in treatment.  All she has to do is sign
up and have
                her doctor fax a note confirming the treatment.  Cleaning for a
Reason will
                have a participating maid service in her zip code area arrange
for the
                service.  This organization serves the entire USA and currently
has 547
                partners to help these women.  It's our job to pass the word
and let them
                know that there are people out there that care.  Be a blessing
to someone
                and pass this information along.

                http://www.cleaningforareason.org/

--- Garland Robertson