[amc] painting again this weekend, jun 11

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 13:33:40 -0500

We will attempt to complete our hands-on-housing project this next Saturday.
The eves and trim of Ms. Stewart's house remain to be painted.  We will
begin at 9am and break for lunch at the church, then continue until we
decide to stop.  Hopefully, we will finish before we deplete our resources.
Everyone is welcome to participate for any length of time.

If you would like to help with lunch, please let me know or just plan to
arrive at the church at 1145 on Sat to help set-up and prepare.

I will send directions in a note to follow this email.

Please bring short ladders and a small brush if you already have these.  We
will have some spare supplies.

Thank you for your ministry to our community.

May it go well with you.  Sincerely,

G robertson