[amc] ministry assistance for Sundays, Jun 28 and Jul 5

  • From: Garland Robertson <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 09:52:58 -0500

Laura and I will be departing Austin this weekend for the MCUSA Conference in Columbus. I am getting the bulletins ready for the next two Sundays before I leave.

We have opportunities for persons to lead the Children's story and serve in the Nursery for this coming Sunday, Jun 28.

We have opportunities for persons to serve as Worship Leader, Children's story, and Nursery for Sunday, July 5.

If you would enjoy helping in one of these ways please let me know before noon on Thurs, Jun 25.

Thank you for your ministry to our community. May it go well with you. Sincerely,