[amc] lost and found

  • From: gloria neunaber <gloneunaber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austin mennonite <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 22:14:25 +0000

I'm glad Heidi found her phone.  Now here is what my family is missing.
Sunday, granddaughter Sydnee had a pink coat (with brown/green markings).  We
put it on the front bench and then could not find it when it was time to go
home.   Perhaps someone else grabbed it by mistake.

Also from a week ago, I lost my mom's bread plate -- silverplated with a bread
motif on it.  It had pumpkin bread in it when I brought it.
Usually I can find things in the kitchen, but not this time.   Is there a
certain place we put unknown kitchen items?

The CDC's volunteer musician also misplaced a Reader's Digest Christmas Song
Book (large 9 x 12 inches/hardback)

Thanks for any leads anyone can provide!

Gloria Neunaber