[amc] looking for short-term housing for History professor

  • From: Jared Diener <jd.diener@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 14:09:33 -0500

Dear All,

A long-distance acquaintance of mine will be in Austin from August 2-28. Her
parents live here and she is visiting to help care for her father, who is
sick, but her housing plans have fallen through and she's scrambling to
figure something out. Anyone have any ideas?

Cecilia Miller is an Episcopalian who lived at the London Mennonite Center
for three months while on sabbatical last fall, which is how I've come to be
in contact with her. She is a professor at Weslyan University in
Connecticut. She works on European intellectual history. More info:
http://cmiller.faculty.wesleyan.edu/

It's very short-term, but if you have any housing ideas, please let me know!

Thanks!
Jared