[amc] Re: game playing

  • From: "Marcia Miller" <mmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Mennonite Church Austin'" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 10:33:09 -0500

We enjoyed the game night very much.  Alex was the youngest of the group,
but seemed to thoroughly enjoy even with us, um, somewhat less youthful.  We
would look forwarding to attending again and I had given thought to hosting
a game night - although that will have to wait until we once again have a
place to host it.

Marcia