[amc] friendly cat seeking friendly home

  • From: Jared Diener <jd.diener@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 16:04:16 -0600

Dear All,

I mentioned in church a couple weeks ago that my cat is searching for a new
home. (Unfortunately, she is unable to accompany me during my relocation to
Virginia.)

June (aged 4) is a lovely, friendly, affectionate cat (see below for
photo). Not afraid of strangers. She will gladly sit on your lap, soaking
up pets, for hours. She's been an indoor cat all her life. She has lived
with other cats before, so she'd be fine in a multi-cat household.

I'd really love for her to find a home with someone I know and trust. If
anybody is interested, please let me know.

Best,
Jared

[image: Inline image 2]

JPEG image