[amc] forwarding a card sent to the church by Larry and Dolly

  • From: stephen hochstetler <srh2pjh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mennonite Church Austin <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 11:08:00 -0600

Our list server does not let posts through from email addresses that are
not subscribed, however, I can copy and repost it as I have done below.
Steve H.

Dear AMC Friends,

Larry & Dolly (ldabraham@xxxxxxx) has sent you a Jacquie Lawson electronic
greeting card.

Please click on the following link to see your card.  If your e-mail
program has not displayed this as a link, then please copy the following
into the Address or Location bar of your Internet browser.

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=3877668901856&source=jl999

Alternatively, please visit http://www.jacquielawson.com and select the
Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is:

3877668901856

If you have any problem at all viewing your card, please go here:

http://www.jacquielawson.com/help_1.asp