[amc] excess picnic servings tomorrow

  • From: "Garland Robertson" <lauralarue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austin mennonite church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 00:22:10 -0500

I write to encourage you to bring some storage containers tomorrow to the
picnic lunch.  We will have food for about 170 persons and are expecting only
about 100.

Please plan to carry some of the food home with you so that it will not be
thrown away.   I expect after everyone in or near the park has eaten their fill
there will be about 12 baskets full left over.

Remember we will not be meeting in the church building tomorrow because of the
National Assembly programing.  The morning session begins in the park at 10a.
Ann Wright and Gene Stoltzfus will address the group, with music and prayers
for a peaceful, nonviolent world included.

--- Garland Robertson
--- lauralarue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx