[amc] does anyone remember?

  • From: "gloria neunaber" <gloneunaber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bselgy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:36:56 +0000

Here at the building, the CDC staff has been verbally abused by a young man who lives in a nearby group home I think. A long while back, he used to come to the chruch service and always wanted food. I know Kathy bought some hamburgers to keep here for him. Does anyone remember his name or where he might have lived? If I could find out, I would see about talking to the group home if that is indeed where he lives.

This morning he was sleeping in front of the church door and wouldn't let our opening teacher in. It took the police very long to come so he was finally gone by then but we want to try and be proactive so let me know if anyone remembers.

Thanks

Gloria Neunaber Trinity Child Development Center