[amc] Re: Worship committee meeting

  • From: "peggy campbell" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "pscampbellc@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Dixie <dixichik1981@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Lee Lever <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Rebecca L-A-K <r.lambdin.abraham@xxxxxxxxx>, Susan Dixon <browneyedsuze@xxxxxxxxx>, Steven J Friesen <friesen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 18:27:49 +0000 (UTC)

I'd rather not.  I took George to the hospital last night.   He was having a
heart attack.  Little sleep.  Also one of Mom's caregivers is unavailable this
weekend.
To fill in on George -- They used a catheter from the leg to put in a splint.
One of his major arteries was 99% occluded.  After the procedure, blood ran
freely through the artery.  A success.  Also we got to the hospital early
enough to have little or no damage to the heart.  He was having a hard time
sleeping, however.  The couldn't give him Afrin last night, nor could they give
him a CPAP machine.
Love y'all,
Peggy

     On Thursday, October 9, 2014 10:49 PM, Dixie <dixichik1981@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

 We have a worship committee meeting scheduled for this Sunday after church.
Lee is going to be out of town, but if everyone is still available I  vote for
a local restaurant as meeting place. Ideas? Are people still free to meet?

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone-------
Austin Mennonite Church,  (512) 926-3121  www.mennochurch.org