[amc] Woman's 5th Sunday

  • From: Janice Friesen <janicef@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 20:47:26 -0500

The planning for the worship service on the 5th Sunday is coming along well.
Last Thursday at Women's group we came up with some great ideas.  We want to
be sure to include everyone that wants to be a part of it.  We realized that
not every woman from church can make it to Woman's group.  If you were not
able to come, but want to be included (or even have an idea that you would
like to include) please contact Janice Friesen or Judy Thiessen as soon as
possible.  They can give you more details about what is planned and also
some choices of ways to be involved.

Janice and Judy
janicef@xxxxxxxxxxxx
jthiessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx