[amc] We are selling our hybrid

  • From: stephen hochstetler <srh2pjh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mennonite Church Austin <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 18:46:31 -0500

Hi all,

Pat has moved to driving our second vegetable powered car, so we are putting
the 2005 Prius up for sale.    It was caught in a hail storm in March so it
has some small dents on the top and the hood.   We replaced the rear window
and windshied due to the storm.    The tires are fairly new and drive very
well, even when it rains.

The good -- gets 47 to 52 MPG and only has 48K miles.
The better -- we are discounting our asking price due to the dents .
Nothing mechanical was impacted by the storm.

Blue book values - 15K  (excellent value)        13K (fair value)
Our asking price is 12K which we think is a great value for a dependable car
that gets great mileage.

Feel free to pass this on to a friend our neighbor that could use a reliable
car.

Steve