[amc] Re: The Reel Jesus

  • From: <c_a_palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Garland Robertson" <lauralarue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 21:38:23 -0500

    Dr. Howard Miller from the University of Texas will be coming to our church
to begin a fall Sunday School series on the "Reel Jesus" - a discussion of
Jesus and Jesus figures in films.
    Adults and youth are invited to attend his presentation on Sunday, Sept 11
at 11 AM.  We will be watching at least two films after his introduction on the
following few Sundays.
    Call or email Ann Palmer if you have questions.
    474-6607