[amc] Ten Thousand Villages now open

  • From: "Ten Thousand Villages" <villagesofaustin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 23:42:40 -0500

AMC,

Store Address:  1317 S. Congress Avenue
Store Phone Number:  440-0440
Store Hours:  Fri & Sat  10AM - 7PM,    Sun 1PM - 5PM

On November 1st we will have an Open House at the store, times to be
announced.  Come and enjoy the music and food while shopping.

Thanks to everyone's prayers and energy the store is now open on South
Congress.  Things you can do to help:

1.      You can shop for gifts for yourself and others in the store.
2.      You can choose to volunteer 3 or 4 hours once a month in the
store
(after 2 hours of training)
3.      If you have good friends that go to another church you can help
us get bulletin inserts in that church.   Just give that person's name
and number to Pat.  She will get them a church welcome package that they
can use with the church leaders to get the insert approved.
4.      If you are involved with another 501C(3) you can help us create
a fundraising event for them.  We can setup a special evening of
shopping for your group outside of our normal shopping hours.   During
that special time10% of all merchandise sold would be given to your
charity.  This would come in a form of a check with-in 10 days of the
event.  If you would like to organize this, just call the store.

Thanks, steve