[amc] Still need volunteer for Sunday

  • From: "Garland Robertson" <lauralarue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AMc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <amc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 21:06:29 -0500

Hello from the Worship Committee....

We hope you are having a good week.   This note is asking you to think about
two things.

First:    we still need someone to help with our nursery during the worship
service this Sunday.   If you are inspired to fill in with the kids please let
me know.   Janice is graciously preparing our bulletins for Sunday so it would
be nice to include her in your email response and "get your name in the
Bulletin"...how's that for enticing you?

Second:    August 30th is the 5th Sunday service this month and anyone who
would like to present a favorite reading, a poem, a meditation, special music,
or has a hymn request please let the worship committee know.    There is a lot
of talent in this congregation so don't be shy.

Thank you for considering these requests.   See you Sunday!!!

Worship Committee:
Judy Thiessen
Carrie Bert
Laura Robertson