[amc] Reminder: Holly's box

  • From: carrie@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:52:01 -0600

This is a reminder that I am putting together a "care package" for Holly. People were generous at church on Sunday so I was able to buy some goodies for her. Please also consider bringing a short note to stick in the box on Sunday as well or another fun item. I am planning to just send a shoe box size box, so keep that in mind. Also, if you remember Holly, you know that fun and crazy and spontaneous all describe her, so silly items will make her laugh and are completely appropriate. She specifically mentioned things that smell nice and taste good and/or pictures as she can't receive pics in emails. We plan to mail the box early next week, so Sunday is your last chance. If emailing the note to me to print is easier, that's fine as well.

Thanks,
Carrie